The participant’s registration fee includes attendance in the scientific programme, conference materials, coffee and lunch on the conference days, as well as the Get-together on Tuesday, 18 June. Extra charge for Conference Dinner on Thursday, 20 June.
Note! Register early to take advantage of the lower registration fee. The ’early bird’ registrations and payments must be made by 15 March 2019.
Online registration will open in January 2019!
Methods of payment
1. Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard)
From the on-line registration form you will be forwarded to PAYTRAIL for electronic payment.
2. PDF Invoice
A PDF invoice will be sent to your e-mail after you have submitted your registration.
3. E-invoice (for Finnish payments only)
An e-invoice will be sent to the given e-invoicing address.
Please make sure to give correct invoicing address. An extra invoicing charge of 5 EUR will be added in case a new invoice is processed (revised PDF or e-invoice due to wrong address, or otherwise modified).
All payments must be made in euros (EUR).
Cancellation of registration must be made in writing (email) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 May 2019. No fees will be refunded after this date. A processing fee of EUR 50 will be deducted from all refunds.
- Member (early bird) – 330 EUR
- Non-member (early-bird) – 430 EUR
- Student*, member (early-bird) – 195 EUR
- Student*, non-member (early-bird) – 245 EUR
* Student fees apply only to undergraduate and PhD students. Please present your student card/certification upon arrival to the conference.
Late fees after 15 March 2019: Member 430 EUR, Non-member 530 EUR, Student member 245 EUR, Student non-member 300 EUR.
Dinner tickets 55 EUR (incl. VAT).
The registration fees are not subject to VAT, except for additional social programme tickets (dinner tickets).